CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions do not affect the Statutory Rights of the Customer as stated by English Law.
In these conditions the following words shall have unless the context requires otherwise the meanings set out opposite them:
1.1 “the Company” shall mean Swedish Connections.
1.2 “the Customer” shall mean any person firm Company or organisation to whom the Company agrees to sell “the Goods”,
1.3 “the Goods” shall mean the goods (and any part thereof) the subject matter of the contract as described in these conditions and (if appropriate) on the face of the Company’s acknowledgement of the order form.
2.1 The Company reserves the right by notice in writing to the Customer signed by the proprietor of the Company to add or amend or vary these conditions at any time before acceptance of delivery of or payment for the Goods or commencement of or payment for the Works. If any changes are made that the customer does not agree with they may cancel their order with a full refund.
2.2 Acceptance of delivery of the Goods or payment for the Goods by the Customer to the Company or allowing the Company to commence the Works shall of itself constitute an acceptance of these conditions where acceptance has not been previously communicated to the Company.
2.3 Quotations shall be available for acceptance (unless expressly stated otherwise) for a maximum period of 60 days from the date thereof and may be withdrawn by the Company within such period at any time by written or oral notice.
2.4 If subsequent to a contract in which these conditions are incorporated any further contract of sale is concluded with the Customer by letter or telegram or orally or by a combination of these factors without express reference to these general conditions it shall be a term of such contract that these general conditions of sale apply thereof.
3.1 Time for delivery is given as accurately as possible but is not guaranteed.
3.2 In the event that the goods are not delivered within 14 days or a previously agreed time period and an alternate date cannot be arranged for any reason then the customer is within their rights to demand cancellation of their order with a full refund.
3.3 The Company shall be required to fulfil orders for the Goods in the sequence in which they are placed.
3.4 Failure by the Customer to take the delivery of the Goods shall entitle the Company to treat the whole of the contract as repudiated by the Customer.
3.5 The Company will comply with reasonable requests by the Customer for postponement of delivery of the Goods.
All prices exclude the cost of carriage.
5. Terms of Payment
Unless otherwise agreed by the Company in writing payment for the Goods shall be paid in full and received by the Company before any order is dispatched, unless otherwise agreed. The Company shall be entitled to submit its invoice with its delivery advice note or at any time thereafter save that where delivery has been postponed at the request of or by the default of the Customer then the Company may submit its invoice at any times after the Goods are ready for delivery or would have been ready for delivery in the ordinary course but for the request or default as aforesaid.
6. Rights to Cancellation
The Customer has a right to cancel their order within 7 days of purchase without reason for cancellation. Customers may do so by sending an E-mail to [email protected] advising us of their wish to cancel the order. Swedish Connections will make every endeavor to ensure the goods are supplied to the customers satisfaction. If the customer cancels their order they are entitled to a full refund. The Customer will however be responsible for any postage charges that may apply from delivery and return of goods. These charges will apply to postage charges only and will be deducted from the total refund price. We will refund the Customer within 30 days of their cancellation.
The conditions set out in this section do not affect the Customers Statutory Rights under English Law.
8. Confidential Information
All photographs documents confidential records and other information supplied by the customer are supplied on the express understanding that copyright is reserved to the Customer and none of the above shall be disclosed to any third party without the express permission of the customer. The Company will not either give away loan exhibit or sell any such photographs documents, records other information or extracts therefrom or copies thereof or use them in any way except in connection with the Goods in respect of which they are supplied.
If the Customer (being a Company) shall become unable to pay its debts as prescribed by Section 123 Insolvency Act 1986 or compounds with its creditors or in the event of a resolution being passed or proceedings commenced for the administration of the liquidation of the Customer (other than voluntary winding up for the purpose of reconstruction or amalgamation) or if a Receiver Manager Administrative Receiver is appointed of all or any part of its assets or undertaking or (being an individual) shall do or allow anything to be done whereby a Creditors Petition in Bankruptcy could be or legitimately been presented pursuant to Section 267 Insolvency Act 1986 the Company shall be entitled to cancel the contract in the whole or in part by notice in writing without any prejudice to any right or remedy accrued or accruing to the Company.
10. English Law
The contract made there under shall be governed and interpreted according to English Law and the Company and the Customer hereby submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Swedish Connections does not sell products for purchase by person or persons under 18. We do however sell products for the under 18’s for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Swedish Connections only with involvement of someone over 18. The legal guardians of the person or persons under 18 will be considered responsible for any breach of this agreement.
12. Swedish Connections will endeavour to respond promptly and appropriately with respect to communications we receive.
13. Images displayed on the Site are property of Swedish Connections
The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided by Swedish Connections. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. You are also advised that Swedish Connections will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, which may include seeking criminal prosecution.
14. Swedish Connections has not necessarily reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. You’re linking to any other off-site pages or other sites are at your own risk. Swedish Connections inclusion of such a link between the Site and any other web site should not be construed as an endorsement of the linked web site or its owner. Although Swedish Connections may from time to time create new features, or monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Swedish Connections is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations not for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Swedish Connections will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Swedish Connections to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
15. This Swedish Connections website is hosted upon a UK based server, only the server administrator and the webmaster have access to this site for uploading and downloading of material. This is via a password encrypted File Transfer Protocol. Our online payment processing service is supplied by a leading figure in e-commerce, www.paypal.com who use state of the art security tools and techniques. If you have any questions regarding the security of this site, please feel free to email us at [ [email protected] ]
Our aim is that you will be completely satisfied with our service and with the goods and services that we sell. Should you have any cause for complaint please E-mail us at [ [email protected] ] Your complaint will be dealt with immediately it is received and resolved within 5 working days.
17. Swedish Connections may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.